Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About Me

Contact: email4jeanette *at* gmail *dot* com (in case you were wondering)

I'm a wife and stay-at-home mother. I live with my husband and soon-to-be 3 sons. Thus it is my job to furnish our home with curtains, table cloths, scrapbooking supplies, the colors pink and purple, balanced nutrition, and manners. A girl can dream can't she?!

Four Things About Me:

Four names that people call me: Jeanette, Netter, Wondermuffin, and Mom

Four places I have lived: Arizona (Phoenix, Eager, and Tucson), Utah (Provo and Salt Lake City), Europe (Germany and Austria), Washington DC

Four places I have traveled: Mexico, Russia, Europe, USofA

Four TV shows that I watch: Martha, Psych, Lie To Me, Flash Forward

Four jobs I have had in my life: Cashier, Grill worker, Secretary, Substitute teacher

Four extra-curricular activities I did in school: Symphony (Violin), "Pit" Orchestra, Tennis Team, Spring Musical

Four movies I've watched more than once:Cast Away, Miss Congeniality, Father of the Bride 2, A&E's Pride and Prejudice

Four books I've read more than once: The Host, Fahrenheit 451, The Giver, What to Expect When You're Expecting (Ha ha!)

Four of my favorite foods: Brownies, Meringue cookies, Sweet Potato Fries, a lot of Tex-Mex

Four things I’m looking forward to this year- 2009: Jeremy finishing school, moving somewhere (semi-)permanent, Theatrical release of New Moon and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

2010: . . . I'm still thinking

Four things I like about blogging: Having a creative outlet, Designing new headers, Keeping in touch with friends, Learning some programming skills

1 comment:

ChristieC said...

Hi Jeanette, Love your blog! Happened upon it from looking at Jen's blog. Glad to see your happy family is well!
-Christiane who worked with you at ORCA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails