Monday, January 19, 2009

What in the World?

Kids do the strangest things. Take for instance my cell-phone call last week to my sister, during which unmonitored time my Sweet Pea decided to use an entire roll of blue painters' tape to strap his legs together. . . Why not?


"Lookin' good buddy." We let him walk around like that for a while, until he got uncomfortable, before we helped him out. You know. . . natural and logical consequences, or something.




Seriously. . . a nut. Oh and you may be wondering why my legs are propped up on a rolling pin in that first picture. It's his new favorite toy.





"Look Mom, I'm MO!"




2 comments:

Ashley said...

So funny how their little minds work. You never know with kids.

Anonymous said...

So funny, and oh so clever!! I must say that the rolling pin has been a favorite toy in our house too. Too bad O is not going to get to come out with you C would have loved to play with him!! C is always talking about his "cousins" or sometimes he gets confused and calls them his "brothers"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails