Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Couldn't Help It

I was shopping at Walmart tonight. (I try and avoid that as much as possible, but they have the easiest system for purchasing things tax-exempt when they are for church events, so laziness wins out.)

So, while I was browsing the aisles for grape juice and industrial-sized bags of sugar, various red and black treats kept jumping into my cart off the shelf. There were just so many, and it was all so fun, I just had to bring them home!

But what do I need so many adorable red and black treats for?

A New Moon premiere party next Friday!


You are invited. We're going to the 8pm showing, and we will have treats (as you see--plus something salty, I swear), and squealy girl conversations, and then carpool to the theater together.

And, no, I haven't made a t-shirt to wear yet. But, yes, it will be Team Jacob, since we all know my feelings on that subject.

7 comments:

carolyn said...

I will SO be there, hundreds of miles away, but I have my ticket!

Anonymous said...

I will be in the back yard protecting my boys from girly girliness.

Jeremy

Mama said...

It will be fun. There is a group of women from here planning on attending as well.

Kara Lyn said...

I wish I could go but I will be attending a Billy Joel and Elton John Concert that night. Enjoy!!

Brian's Wife said...

How fun!! I wish I could come!!

Mindy said...

Oh man! A party! I wish I were going to a party for the event. Tyler and I will most likely go together and probably not even opening day. Tyler was awesome enough to read the book so we could see the movie together...and because he was curious about the hype. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I think I would prefer the Elton John concert with Kara. :) BUT, you did convince me to read and enjoy the books! I am actually very proud of you for being responsible and not going to the 12:01a.m. showing. :) I will see the movie. Maybe on Thanksgiving Day when Dad is working in jail. Nonny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails