Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Now what?!



I need a new plan. Because this is what baby-J figured out how to do yesterday. Yep that's his light switch, and now he won't leave his light off. For his nap, his second nap, or bedtime.

We usually put the boys to bed at the same time. Last night when I heard the light start to click on-off-on, I went in to check on things. Owen got right up out of bed and walked past me out the door. I could almost hear his thoughts:

"I'm outta here."

He was headed straight for mom and dad's bed to sleep in peace.

As for Baby-J? I tried taping the switch, but as you can see the switch is wallpapered, so I only used painters' tape. He made short work of that. In the middle of the night Jeremy pulled his crib away from the wall, but that puts it in front of the closet door! I guess we may end up playing musical beds and having the boys switch places.

All I know is I just wish I could get a decent night's sleep!

4 comments:

rachel said...

Wow, the light switch... best of luck with that one! And thanks so much for the picture. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought he was pulling the wallpaper border off the wall in little shredded pieces like his mother did at that age!! He looks like a boy, not a baby, in that picture!! Snips & snails and puppy dog tails. :)

Jennie said...

Hi there, I'm your sis, Evelyn's friend. I hope you don't mind me reading your blog!

You could take out the light bulbs out of the ceiling light and put in a floor lamp set up somewhere else in the room to use instead. Worth a try in case you don't want to rearrange the bedroom.

Unknown said...

Can you switch the positions of the boys beds? Put Owen's bed where Jonas' bed is?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails