Monday, March 9, 2009

Not THAT kind of "GREEN"

Indulge me:


A year ago my little Lucky Shamrock joined our family.

(He's been lucky from the start since I was pregnant with him the first month we hoped I'd be. *wink*)

This weekend we celebrated his birthday, so now he's the Lucky One (year-old)! We celebrated with a very GREEN party!



There was cake of course!



And lots of other green treats and decorations.

(P.S. did you know you can buy bags of only green m&ms during Valentine's Season? Apparently it's the "new" color of love. But don't go looking for them for St. Patty's Day- they left with the Valentine's treats. But luckily my husband was savvy enough to predict that.)



Of course big brother was there to enjoy the party. They were even sporting matching shamrock t-shirts with the inscription: Not Lucky Just Cute!



Hi my baby! Happy birthday. I hope you had fun at your party!

2 comments:

Kara Lyn said...

Oh man, that Jonas, he is one happy, cute camper. Happy Birthday!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Happy Birthday Jonas!!! He is such a cutie. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails