Monday, March 23, 2009

Please Don't Repeat at Church


The other night I was putting Owen to bed. (Normally that's Jeremy's job since he is away from the boys all day.) I was tucking him in and leaned over to give him a goodinight kiss.

"Eskimo kisses." Owen requested next. So we rubbed noses.

"And butterfly kisses" I said as I brushed my eyelashes on his cheek.

Then I kissed him on one cheek, then the other, and back to the first.

"And those are French kisses" I said. "I mean-NO NO no! Um. Bisous* kisses, those are bisous kisses."

Dang, I sure hope he doesn't repeat that anywhere, it could lead to some really akward explanations about our bedtime routine!


*Bisous pronounced bee'-zoo is French for little kisses like the kind you kiss on peoples cheeks as a greeting. Of course we're all taking Jeremy's word for that!

4 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

THis is my new favorite story ever.

Anonymous said...

So funny!

Love the new look, I have been wanting a 3 column forever! How did you do it?

Jeanette said...

I went to this guy's site http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/2008/09/three-column-minima-layout-version.html That page is how to modify the minima template, but he's got instructions for other blogger templates too. He just walks you through the steps and tells you hwat/where to cut and paste. It took me like 15 minutes total, and I really like having a place to stick "buttons"!

Rhea @ Experiencing Motherhood said...

What a cute little story - love it! In fact, I'm writing to see if you would like to submit it to my site: Experiencing Motherhood (http://www.experiencingmotherhood.com). Just let me know. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails