Saturday, June 6, 2009

Unintended but Appreciated

Last night (after the boys were in bed) Jeremy and opened up the present we got for Owen's upcoming birthday. . . because that's just the way we do things around here.

It's totally awesome!

But as I was pulling things out, I found the receipt and noticed this:


$12 off! You're kidding!

That makes the Castle cheaper than the Sword in the Stone movie that I bought to go along as a "supporting" present!

(No I didn't realize it while checking out--it was a rush shopping trip meant solely to go pick up the birthday presents without Owen along.)

Either way with the castle birthday party theme going on, I've got some awesome cake ideas rolling around in my head. And unlike Jeremy's birthday, this time I mean it!

2 comments:

Kara Lyn said...

We want to come to the castle party. Did our invitation get lost in the mail?

Mindy said...

Hooray! You pay your tithing!

I just caught up on all your posts all the way down to the fridge fodder (GREAT idea by the way!) and I like reading your thoughts.

Hope you guys are enjoying your summer (nice to not have school in the picture for a while) and I am so glad you are feeling good despite trials.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails